Horrorvacui000

Horrorvacui000

Wolfsbane (Nightshade Series #2)

Wolfsbane - Andrea Cremer These books kill me. They're fun reads, but by the time you really get into it it's over. Then, when the next one comes out, I can't get hyped up over it because I feel like I can't remember more than one or two basics in the plot line. You remember it all as you keep reading, but, again, that means it takes a while before you're able to really settle back into the story. They fun reads, just not amazing reads and that's where the problem with remembering the plot lies. There a lot of wolf YA books. This one is very different because of the world it's set in so it does stand out a bit, but that also means you have to remember the basics of the previous storyline. I would recommend reading this one right after book one. I think it will increase the likeability factor. I'm wishing I had waited for book 3 before starting this one myself. Although, with all that being said, if I read less then I think it'd be easier to have kept the story line straight and then had an easier time settling in to the story.