Horrorvacui000

Horrorvacui000

Double Crossed: A Spies and Thieves Story (Gallagher Girls, #5.5; Heist Society, #2.5)

Double Crossed: A Spies and Thieves Story - Ally Carter I'm normally not a short story person. They don't have enough time to develop and something always feels neglected. My only problem with this short was that I couldn't stop thinking about how awesome it would be if the Gallagher Girls and Kat's team really teamed up for an entire book. I turned into a 13 year old at a Justin Beiber concert. OK... so I would have hated Beiber even at 13, but the giddiness was there. That's saying a lot since I don't seem to prance around screeching and squeaking in excitement unless Henrik Lundqvist is blocking a shot in an NHL game on my TV. I'm not sure why it was so much fun to even just see two characters from each series, but it was. I'm glad I took the time to read Double Crossed. It's not going to cure world hunger or anything, but if you're a fan of Ally Carter then it's just a bit of sprinkles added to an already yummy cupcake.