Horrorvacui000

Horrorvacui000

Forever a Lady - Delilah Marvelle So I'm going to keep this short since I've had it deleted 6 times prior to being able to post. This one was fun, but not my favorite by the author. I enjoy the basics of the plot, even though there was nothing exceptional about the story. The characters were enjoyable, but I felt Matthew was more believable than Bernadette. He struggled to retain a few morals, despite the fact that his lot in life could have led him to be a complete ingrate. I really loved that Marvelle touched on important issues, like educating the poor, and not torturing inmates just because they could. For the importance of educating the average reader on a little bit of history in the middle of a fictional romance, I give Marvelle 4 stars. However, I give the overall story 3 stars because there was a moment or two that could have been adjusted to make the story flow without any jerky sections. I didn't ding the story for a sex scene at the end that wasn't for me, but that has more to do with my personal views, than the authors writing so I don't think she should be judged for me being a prude. =) I look forward to what she does next.