Horrorvacui000

Horrorvacui000

Twice Bitten - Chloe Neill 4.5Best in the series so far. I absolutely loved it. This book is what will keep me reading the series. The author finally got to the place I wanted her to be with her writing. The action was bigger and better. There's still room for adding more if she wants, but she's done enough to satiate that aspect that I felt like was missing.***Spoilers***1) How great was it that the vamps have a drinking game around Ethan and his tendencies? I was busting up laughing.2) Ethan screwed up big time! Why don't people just say that they need a few days to consider the ramifications of their actions rather than throw away a relationship before they've had time to process ALL the information? It would have hurt her, yes, but it would have been much easier to mend then the place he's in now. 3) We all know Merit will cave and I kind of don't like that. If a guy is willing to throw you away that fast there has to be something to learn from that. She'll make him suffer, sure, but he threw her away within minutes. That's not deserving. 4) Being a vampire does not justify being an idiot. 5) She kicked his ass. Classic.6) Where the hell is book 4? I want it now!