Horrorvacui000

Horrorvacui000

Shame On You (Fool Me Once)

Shame on You - Tara Sivec I'm on the fence about this one. It's cheesy fun and it was exactly what I needed that day to just get me out of my own head. However, this story does have my BIGGEST pet peeve. GD. Either say God Dammit! or don't, but writing GD fifty times is annoying as hell. It means the same thing! Use it or don't, but if you have an issue with the word then GD shouldn't be in your vocabulary. The intent is exactly the same and abbreviating the word doesn't change that. If it's that big of a deal to you religiously then both should be taboo. If it's not, then just say the word. It's almost as annoying as people who cross out "God dammit" when they see it written in a library book. IT'S NOT YOUR BOOK! Crossing it out just brings even more attention to it. Get over yourself. If it's that big of an issue for you then put the book down and stop reading it. I especially love when it's written after a sex scene. Apparently the sex was okay but the person is suddenly too religious for two words. If you're that religious you probably shouldn't be reading a book with pre-marital sex in it. Just saying. Either stand by your belief or let it be. Half-assing (is half-assing supposed to be hyphenated?) your belief system does you no good and just makes you sound like a hypocrite to others. It's like picking one rule in Leviticus that is easy for you to follow and then saying Jesus died so I don't have to follow the other ones, while still condemning every gay person out there. If you follow all of Leviticus then I'll support your decisions 100%. You live your life trying to do it all. If you pick and choose your hate then you're not someone I want to know.